Does Creating shipment for multiple orders consume your time? Now, it’s just a matter of few clicks.
Managing multiple orders is no more a time-consuming task with our ‘Bulk Shipment Creation’ feature. You can create/manage shipping for multiple orders at once. Just set your Pincode/Pincode range wise courier partner preferences in the dashboard and manage shipping for multiple orders with a few clicks.
- Manage shipment in bulk for the orders
- One time setup of courier partner preferences for different areas
- Get the complete report of order shipment on your email after completion of task
How to Use:
There are two phases- first you need to set your courier partner preferences, then you can proceed with bulk shipment creation.
Phase-1 Setting courier partner preferences.
- Go to dashboard > Shipping > Courier Partner Preferences
- Download the same excel file
- Mention Pincode/Pincode range wise logistics preferences
- Save it to your desktop > upload it on dashboard > click on save
- You will receive a notification on your email id after completion of the task.
- In case, there is any duplicity of Pincode/Pincode range, an error will be shown on the dashboard and sheet will not be upload.
- If you want to edit your preferences, export the data on your email id through ‘ Export on Excel’ tab, make changes and upload it on dashboard.
Phase-2 Bulk Shipment Creation
- Go to dashboard > Order Settings > Orders
- Select the orders for which you want to create shipment
- Click on ‘Action’ > Create Shipment
- Select the warehouse and pick up date/time > click on save
- You will receive a Bulk shipment creation report on the email ID with the shipment status, label(link), waybill number and tracking URL of each order.