Want to ship your products with courier partners which are not available with us?
This feature gives you the access to create the shipping label from our dashboard for non-integrated courier partners as well. No need to worry about the lengthy process of juggling between two dashboards. You can also add multiple custom courier partners on GetMeAShop dashboard with AWB numbers(Prepaid/COD specific).
Note- You must take the AWB number(Airway Bill- Prepaid/COD specific) in advance from your logistics partner and mention the same in GetMeAShop dashboard.
- Get access to add multiple courier partners on dashboard and ship the products as per your preference.
- Ease the hassle of manual coordination with non-integrated courier partners
- Create shipping labels for non-integrated courier partners from the dashboard easily
How it works:
- Go to dashboard > Shipping > Courier Partners
- Click on ‘Add Custom Courier Partners’, mention the name and tracking URL(Tracking page url of logistics partner’s website)
- Click on ‘Add a shipping method’ > choose type- COD/Prepaid > click on save
(Note- COD type will contain the AWB numbers for COD orders and vice versa)
- Download the sample excel file > Mention the list of AWB numbers > Save it on your desktop and upload on dashboard
(You can also change the status from active to inactive or delete the shipping method also)
- Your custom courier partner has been successfully added to dashboard. Now, you can follow the general process of creating shipping for non-integrated courier partners as well.
Note- If you also have Bulk shipment creation feature, then at the time of adding courier partner preferences mention the custom courier partner as “Custom_Courier name”. For e.g., if you have added ‘Aramex’ as custom courier then it will be ‘custom_aramex’.