Mobile Commerce: Is Your Store Ready ?

Mobile Commerce: Is Your Store Ready ?

May 15, 2014 Admin 0Comment

The new technology that may soon become the revolution is m-commerce. With the advancement of smartphones and tablets, more and more e-commerce businesses are going on the mobile platform. The fast and efficient Internet facility on a mobile device is driving e-commerce businesses, businesses are developing their own mobile applications. M-commerce is the new revolution.

For a mobile application to sell your product, you need to create an attractive outlook of your store. We not only help you take your business online, but also provide you with a mobile application to track your sales, manage your store, get customer feedback and a lot more. Our dashboard is designed in a way that it looks attractive on all the devices. Now, you can sell your products from anywhere, and I mean literally, anywhere. You can reach out to a larger audience while sitting anywhere in just one click. Isn’t it exciting? Of course, it is. Don’t wait until it’s too late.

According to a study by Wpromote, mobile web traffic has grown by 50 percent over the past year and now represents more than 25% of all the Internet visits. In the year 2013, it was seen that 85% of the online orders were done via computers, laptops, while smartphones and tablets constituted the rest 15% of the online transactions.

This clearly shows how important it is to get your own mobile application and start your business online. We try our best to provide solutions to all your problems. M-commerce not only saves time and allows emergency transactions but also helps in the region-specific promotion or advertisements. So, if you don’t have a laptop, don’t worry. You can start a business on your smartphone.