Last Reviewed Date: 12/06/2019
As we update, improve and expand the Services, this Policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing and using the Sites or otherwise using the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the Services that we provide.
The Company respects the privacy of the Users of the Services and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the User as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by Users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (collectively referred to as “Information”).
What data is collected?
INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE COMPANY
A. INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS
To avail certain sites/ services on our Sites, Users may be required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :-
- your name
- email address
- Mobile number
- Business type
- Role in business
When you register using your other accounts like on Gmail and Facebook, we shall retrieve personal information as mentioned below, from such account to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services:
- Email address
- Public profile
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or any communication with us.
Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc. Any posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
Company presumes adequate and lawful parental consent in case the Personal Information is shared by a User under the age of 18 years.
B. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED/ TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION
CookiesThe following are Third parties Cookies:
|third party||Google analytics||2 years||For analytics|
|third party||Wootrics||3 months||NPS score collection|
|getmeashop.com||Csrftoken||365 days||Validation and security|
|getmeashop.com||SessionId||14 days||Authentication and validation|
If a User opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the User's browser is overwritten with the phrase "OPT_OUT". Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can't be associated with a particular browser.
Log File Information
We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device's name, device's serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
Information from other Sources
We may refer other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics among others, to track the User Behavior and derive product related insight for our Website/Mobile application in order to facilitate better services to the respective User. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our Users' Demographics and Interests. If you don't want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
In case you decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Sites, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Sites to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you, in case you do not provide us the necessary personal information.
How collected data is used?
- The information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility (ies), we may require your contact address as well.
- All required Information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising and personalization on the Sites) and for developing new services.
- We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages about our Services and/or such additional updates and features about third parties products and services with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible).
- We may, however, use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
- When you register with the Sites or Services, we contact you from time to time about updating of your personal information to provide the Users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
- Social networks: If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our Sites or Services. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or any personally identifiable information) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
How collected data is shared?
We take utmost care our user's Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal information and we share user's personal information with our employees and third-party facilities providers on strictly on a "need to know" basis hence we take all such steps to ensure that electronic records are valid under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time and notifications and rules framed thereunder.
Company may share the sensitive Personal Information to any third party/Service Provider/Alliance Partner without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Transfer of personal data to third country
The information we collect about you, in certain cases is transferred to the servers hosted in third countries, by the third parties engaged by us.
Some countries that are not members of the European Economic Area (EEA) are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, including by ensuring that the recipient is bound by relevant data protection contractual clauses, to protect your personal data.
Accessing, correcting or deleting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement. If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the profile Information section in the dashboard or contact Getmeashop at email@example.com
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- If your requests are unreasonably excessive or repetitive,
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be jeopardized, or
- If the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Security: How we protection your personal information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on TIL is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure.
Changes to privacy notice
Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Mechanism to withdraw consent:
To withdraw the consent to the user’s data the user can delete his account from his profile section (https://www.getmeashop.com/accounts/profile/).
Please note that this data is kept for next 30 days and the action is cancelled once the user re-logins again within 30 day period. After 30 days of inactivity all the user data is deleted and cannot be recovered, this also includes any services taken from GetMeAShop.
Data Protection Office
The data controller for our services is Times Internet Limited with the business address of391, Udyog Vihar Phase 3, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana, Pincode: 122017 The data protection officer (DPO) appointed by TIL is Mr. Pushkal Srivastava who can be contacted firstname.lastname@example.org
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to.Mr. Shikhar Anand, Grievance Redressal Officer Get Me A Shop Times Internet Limited 6th Floor, 391, Udyog Vihar Phase 3, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana, Pincode: 122017 (India). Ph: 070-67880880
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our Website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.